Construction, Transportation, Mix with Aggregates for Porous Paving
Two Components Liquid Epoxy Resin and Hardener
Epoxy Resin and Hardener of 2:1
Good for Surface Paving
Packaging & Delivery
For MTB-7910 epoxy resin AB glue .it is ,5kgs/barrel ,15kgs/set in a carton ,and accept OEM&ODM
1-3 Days after confirm the contract
MTB-7910 Resin Bonded Epoxy Paving for Tree Surrounds or Tree Pit
Resin Bonded Surfacing - A New Form of Landscaping
Resin bound and resin bonded surfacing combines attractive natural aggregate with highly durable resin to provide an exceptional surfacing system for commercial and domestic surfaces. Resin bound surfacing is comprised of natural aggregates bound in a clear resin and trowel applied to asphalt, concrete or Tarmac. The resultant resin bonded surface is capable of providing a highly attractive, anti slip finish to swimming pool surround,theme parks, driveways and walkways,Tree Surrounds or Tree Pit and so on .
MTB-7910,is a simple porous paving solution that lets you take gravel, and keep it all together. However, most people think it's only for driveways. If you're a homeowner, though, there are all kinds of projects MTB-7910 could be used for. As an example, MTB-7910 is ideal when it comes to the Tree Surrounds or Tree Pit.
If you have a large tree with a tree house, surround the tree trunk with MTB-7910 to provide more playing space on the ground for those scared of heights and to prevent erosion around the trunk and to provide water to the roots of the tree.
Tree pits often look sad and neglected; providing the perfect place for windswept leaves and litter to gather. Therefore they require a disproportionate amount of time and effort to keep tidy.
MTB-7910 resin bound tree pit offers a low maintenance, elegant alternative to unsightly metal grilles.
The technology behind MTB-7910 porous paving maximises the voids between particles of stone, which allows water to reach the roots of the tree; eliminating the need for watering tubes. The tree pit provides protection and durability with the flexibility to allow tree growth.
The benefits of a MTB-7910 resin bound tree pit include
• Easy to maintain
• No loose stone
• Nowhere for rubbish to collect
• Reduces the opportunity for weeds to grow
• Covered by our 18 year guarantee.
MTB-7910 bound tree pit can even be laid around mature trees with exposed roots; ensuring pedestrian safety, while still allowing air and water to pass through to allow continued growth. Our huge range of colours and textures make matching or contrasting with surrounding areas easy.
What is MTB-7910 Epoxy Resin AB glue Used for ?
Renovate your existing driveway with MTB-7910 Epoxy Resin mix with aggregates(stones ,pebbles,gravels ,crushed glass and so on )to create a new fully porous driveway. It is perfectly suited for vehicular trafficked applications.
The smooth, hardwearing, fully bound stone provides a stunning finish to add kerb appeal and the finishing touch to all properties. From heritage properties to modern developments, we have the colour and finish to suit your project.
Notes:We always ensure the optimum resin content for the aggregate blend and expected traffic, specific to each project. Binder content is key – too much resin makes the permeability suffer and handling is difficult. Too little resin results in diminished strength, flexibility and durability. Particles of aggregate can work loose if insufficient resin is applied. We have this covered by sending pre- weighed and batched materials to site so the ratio is always perfect.
Physical Properties of MTB-7910 UV Stable Resin bound and resin bonded surfacing @ 20-25°C
Working Time 40—55 minutes Lay Before Rain 4—4½ hours Foot traffic after 1 3—14½ hours Light vehicle traffic after 1½—2 days
Occasional heavy vehicle traffic after 7 days
Notes:Site conditions will affect the times quoted. All data is provided as a guide only.
ADVANTAGES OF MTB-7910 UV Stable Resin bound and resin bonded surfacing
• Driveways compliment the house colour and stay puddle free. Customise lines for driveway basketball games and keep your feet cooler by choosing light colours.
• Extended driveways and carports, or other added storage spots that are normally eyesores, match the original driveway and compliment the house colour.
• Pathways see less puddling and are thus more slip resistant.
• Courtyards, or wide open entertaining places, keep cooler with lighter colours of stone, and the surface is free of puddles for entertaining after a rainstorm.
• Playgrounds keep cooler with light stone colors and become playful places with whimsical colour accents in bright shades of recycled glass that shine
• Pool surrounds with light surfaces stay cooler, and colour accents creatively make pool time more fun. The slip-resistant sand finish keeps everyone safe, too.
• Patios, large and small, are perfect for porous paving, and it is nice to have so many colour options to choose from to match the house or compliment the pool surround or the garden pathway system.
• Parking lots for cars see less puddles (if any) with porous paving. Customise and make permanent white lines and handicapped spots or employee of the month spots with white stone and recycled coloured glass. A company logo StoneSet into a parking lot makes quite the impression for your church, school, business, or organization.
• Disability and wheelchair access ramps match the parking lot or the front entry way's natural stone colour. With vibrantly coloured recycled glass, add welcoming accents. The sand coated StoneSet ramp will remain slip-resistant and require far less maintenance than a concrete ramp.
• Tree and garden surrounds made of porous paving provide puddle-free cool surfaces and shady areas outside around a building and improve the environment around it. Porous paving prevent erosion and the colour options makes and garden landscape stand out as special.
SOME APPLICATIONS FOR POROUS PAVING INCLUDE:
• Extended driveways or carports
• Pool Surrounds
• Parking Lots
• Disability/ Wheelchair Access Ramps
• Tree and Garden Surrounds
Water is a rare commodity these days. Conserve water by installing porous paving on your property. Rain will drain through the solid and strong, but porous paving material into the dirt below and nourish the environment. Lawn sprinkler irrigation
Package & Delivery
---5KGS/barrel ,15kgs/set (10kgs of epoxy resin in white bottle and 5kgs of hardener in blue bottle )
---20KGS/barrel,60kgs/set(40kgs of epoxy resin and 20kgs of hardener)
In 1-3 days to deliver to you when you confirm the order.